[Owasp-leaders] OWASP on Slashdot front page

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:34:52 UTC 2012

Well, there is the theory that no publicity is bad publicity.
Have we seen a spike in traffic to owasp.org?
I'm certainly not saying this is a good thing, but if this raises
awareness of OWASP then at least some good may come out of it...

Simon

PS first 'reply to all' ended up going to owasp-leaders at owasp.org again...

--
OWASP ZAP: Toolsmith Tool of the Year 2011