[Owasp-leaders] PR Support for AppSec DC

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Mar 7 22:39:41 UTC 2012

Hello Jim,

maybe a small idea: depending on what we get from the PR firm, as we
generate the press releases etc. for AppSec DC, maybe keep in mind
whether we could re-use some of that PR or material also for the AppSec
APAC in Sydney just a week later.

(if you see anything transferable and help is needed for that, I will
volunteer to help transfer some of the new PR material to AppSec APAC,
although of course am no PR person and probably not as good...)

Best regards, Tobias