[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Plan Strawman / Jeff Williams / 2005

Paolo Perego thesp0nge at owasp.org
Thu Mar 1 15:39:02 UTC 2012

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 11:57 PM, Mark Bristow <mark.bristow at owasp.org> wrote:
> So I take full responsibility for not completing .  That said there is a reason for it.
>
> Once the 2012 GCC budget is approved there will be funds available for a template redesign.  We plan to kick this off in January so we can replace the whole template with an updated one.
>
> -Mark
Guys sorry to resume a several month dead thread but I need un update.
As Owasp Italy we are going to deliver some talks to Security Summit
in Milan later in March. Do you have some updates on presentation
template? The one you can find here [1] is still the one to use?

It would be great to have a fresh template... Please take a look at
the presentation you can find here: http://speakerdeck.com

A lot are software development centric and they're really good
looking. We can take inspiration from there.
Does it make sense?
We launch an internal design contest? (if budget is too strict to pay
a designer for us...)

[1] https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Presentations

Cheers
Paolo