[Owasp-leaders] OWASP AppSec Research 2012 - OWASP Leaders' registrations

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Sun Jun 24 17:26:38 UTC 2012

You're right, but on the other hand it's because you clicked on it rather
than copy/pasted the link? Where are your anti-phishing skills?
I'm just kidding.
Correct URL (hopefully the anchor is correct as well on this one)
http://www.cvent.com/d/fcq1x5  or http://www.appsecresearch.org/register

Sorry about this,
Kostas