[Owasp-leaders] This is how we have to show security vulnerabilities to developers (in real time as they are created)

Ryan Barnett ryan.barnett at owasp.org
Fri Jun 22 14:18:59 UTC 2012

Really cool idea.  Sort of similar to security awareness Phishing campaigns
that will give a brief "refresher course" if a target user actually clicks
on the email links (http://phishme.com/) :)  It is a great idea to leverage
these "teachable moments" effectively when you have complete attention :)

-Ryan

From:  Dinis Cruz <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>
Date:  Thu, 21 Jun 2012 23:03:40 +0100
To:  <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>