[Owasp-leaders] ABORT the OWASP Email Lists

Dirk Wetter dirk.wetter at owasp.org
Sat Jun 16 12:31:52 UTC 2012

+1

Question: is there a document somewhere with collected technical issues
we need to address? (as Unix guy / former postmaster it's hard to
collect / memorize all infos mentioned in this and other threads to get
/the/ overall picture).

Do we have
secondly: put the outcome of Summit 2011 together with other
non-technical requirements (web/mail interface,