[Owasp-leaders] FW: Bounce action notification

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Mon Jun 11 17:36:16 UTC 2012

FYI:  You may look at the admin web page for the CRS list and turn off all
bounce notification settings and anything about removing users after N
bounces.  Unfortunately, this has to be done on a list-by-list basis
currently.
http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/node25.html

Also, we've got a ticket open with Barracuda (opened @ Mon, 11 Jun 2012
10:18:28 +0000 (GMT)) and it is being worked by a couple of OWASP
volunteers + Barracuda people as I am typing this.

Additionally, we addressed the email spooling on Barracuda last Wednesday
(Sendmail misconfiguration) so the long post delays have been fixed - no
spooled mails since June 7th.  We are knocking out issues as fast as we can
now that we have some volunteers with time to dig into this.

Sorry about being brief - wanted to provide a quick status update.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member