[Owasp-leaders] Please help promote OWASP & avoid the next LinkedIn debacle

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Jun 7 23:06:50 UTC 2012

Yes I will take your reboot money. This should be easy since I'm also on
the reboot review board! :)

But seriously, the cheat sheet series could use funding for marketing
and awareness. We can turn these into a book, for example, for broader
distribution at conferences and the like.

How about you take me off the reboot review board for better objectivity
and I'll submit the CS series? We could put someone else on it, maybe
Dinis Cruz?

Cheers,
--
Jim Manico