[Owasp-leaders] OWASP election - Please send in your questions for the candidates by Saturday, July 28 2012.
helen.gao at owasp.org
Thu Jul 26 21:42:24 UTC 2012
Hello OWASP members,
Got a question for the candidates? Submit
July 28 and they will be asked during the candidate interviews next week.
The answers will be posted in August. The election will take place in
Five candidates are campaigning for three seats on the OWASP foundation
board. They are:
- Justin Derry <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Justin_Derry> - Australia
- Jim Manico <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Jmanico> - Hawaii
- Eoin Keary <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Eoin_Keary> - Ireland
- Matt Tesauro <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Matt_Tesauro>- Texas
- Tom Brennan <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Brennan> - NYC Metro
Below are a list of current questions:
- *What are your notable accomplishments over the past 3 years?*
- *What is your experience with international issues?*
- *If you become elected, what would the top 3 things you would focus on?
- *What would you like to accomplish in the next 2 years?*
If you have problem submitting questions via the
then send them directly to GMC <kelly.santalucia at owasp.org>.
The interview will be published on the election
August. Please stay tuned.
Helen Gao on behalf of OWASP Global Membership Committee
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Leaders