[Owasp-leaders] [OWASP-chapters] sponsorship document

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Jul 26 15:06:35 UTC 2012

You should find this and most everything else you might need here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/How_to_Host_a_Conference

Kate Hartmann
301-275-9403
Skype:  kate.hartmann1

From:  Michael Hidalgo Fallas <michael.hidalgo at owasp.org>
Date:  Thursday, July 26, 2012 11:02 AM
To:  OWASP Leaders <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>,
<Owasp-chapters at lists.owasp.org>
Subject:  [OWASP-chapters] sponsorship document

Hi all,
We are organizing the first OWASP Day Costa Rica. I remember we had a Word
document with information about the advantages of sponsoring an event (some
of the pictures there contained images from the Summit in Portugal) .

Do you guys know where I can find that template?

--

Michael Hidalgo F.
OWASP Chapter Leader,Costa Rica.

³If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit,
you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.²
Paul Bryant

Owasp-chapters at lists.owasp.org