[Owasp-leaders] Sarah Baso

Nahil Mahmood nahil.mahmood at owasp.org
Tue Jul 24 08:00:12 UTC 2012

This is great news... Many Congrats Sarah...

Looking forward to work with you to further develop the pakistan Chapter(s).

Kind regards,

Nahil Mahmood
CEO & Founder, Delta Tech
Founder & President, Cloud Security Alliance, Pakistan
Chapter Leader, Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), Lahore
Founding Board Member, Pakistan Information Security Association (PISA)
CCIE # 19713
http://pk.linkedin.com/in/nahilmahmood
Skype: nahil.mahmood
Cell: +92 (0) 3344002211