[Owasp-leaders] Sarah Baso

Abbas Naderi Afooshteh abbas.naderi at owasp.org
Mon Jul 23 19:16:18 UTC 2012

Salam

Well congratulations on your promotion, Sarah.
Since we've had you, things have gone much smoother.

-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, this means that its source and integrity are verifiable.
Certain mail clients would automatically verify this email and present a "signed and sealed" sign, but others might just provide  a downloadable file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.
In this case, you can either ignore it or manually verify it. Read more on this at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird at AbiusX.com