[Owasp-leaders] Sarah Baso

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Mon Jul 23 18:10:52 UTC 2012

Indeed! Congratulations Sarah, I feel the appointment is well deserved, in
my opinion you more than hold the fort together. :-)

Thank you for all you do and have done for OWASP, Sarah!

Dennis
--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
dennis.groves at owasp.org

 <http://www.owasp.org/>

*This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of
this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or
send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain
View, California, 94041, USA.*