[Owasp-leaders] Sarah Baso

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Jul 23 15:16:53 UTC 2012

Sarah,

I feel the OWASP foundation is very lucky to have you. As a lawyer,
there are many other ways you could make a high salary but instead you
choose to work with our non-profit with a great deal of passion.

I've seen you protect our contractual interests on a number of
occasions, and in general represent our foundation in a professional
and fierce way of which we desperately need.

Let me say it again. We are VERY lucky to have you on the OWASP team.

So folks: when Sarah asks you for help in support of OWASP, repeat
after me everyone:

"Anything for you, Sarah"

;)

Aloha!