[Owasp-leaders] Something for your presenters?

Andrew Muller andrew.muller at owasp.org
Sat Jul 21 04:34:27 UTC 2012

Hi Patrick,
  I've been thinking about this for a while for the same reasons. Sarah has
a bunch of OWASP merch that she can send you, but it's not worth it for
guys outside the US (I'm in Australia) because the postage costs for than
the merch. I've been looking at getting OWASP pens, mugs and pads printed
locally. Because we're a small and new chapter I'm still looking for a
sponsor to fund this :)

Meanwhile our speakers see the payoff as exposing their expertise to the
community. Mugs are great but I think this is the real reward for speaking.

All the best with your efforts,
  Andrew