[Owasp-leaders] Something for your presenters?

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Jul 20 15:31:46 UTC 2012

If you visit www.owasp.org and on the left navigation you will notice get owasp gear -- that links to:  http://store.rocksports.net/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=OWASP&Store_Code=2008&Category_Code=OWASP

What some chapters do is issue a coupon to speakers for $25 that they can use to buy from the store and debit the local chapter funds -- you can also use local chapter funds and buy a bunch of t-shirts, gear etc…