[Owasp-leaders] There's a new OWASP Cheat Sheet in town -- iOS Developer Cheat Sheet

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Jul 17 21:58:06 UTC 2012

Aloha Ken!

Ken - you are awesome. It took you only a week or so to deliver this
cheat sheet after I asked you to volunteer your content for it. That's
the fastest turnaround time I have seen so far. I feel the information
you provided is pertinent and concise, which I think is fundamental to
this series.

And Ken, although I do like the branding of "Jim Manico's Cheat Sheet
Series" (it DOES have a nice ring to it, don't you think?) the real name
is /The *OWASP* Cheat Sheet Series/ :) Go team!

So please folks, take a look at
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/IOS_Developer_Cheat_Sheet and help the
community by enhancing it!

Up next, Android Developer Cheat Sheet? Anyone? *cough* Mannino *cough* ? :)

Aloha Folks,

--
Jim Manico

Connections Committee Chair