[Owasp-leaders] Chapter meetings idea

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:57:23 UTC 2012

Yeah, at the very least if would be great to give a quick overview of a
different OWASP project each meeting - most people only seem to have heard
of the top ten.
And dont forget to tell people about project
updates<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Updates>- thats another
good way of introducing projects and highlights those that
are most active.

Simon

Resent to  owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org instead of
owasp-leaders at owasp.org- arggh!