[Owasp-leaders] Installer Guidelines

Abbas Naderi Afooshteh abbas.naderi at owasp.org
Mon Jul 16 16:20:52 UTC 2012

Hi Simon,
I thought you're talking about general application installers and their security.
If you're talking about OWASP Project's installers, it would be wiser to name the page
OWASP_Installers_guidelines

Notice: This message is digitally signed, this means that its source and integrity are verifiable.
Certain mail clients would automatically verify this email and present a "signed and sealed" sign, but others might just provide  a downloadable file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.
In this case, you can either ignore it or manually verify it. Read more on this at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird at AbiusX.com