[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] RFC: Front Page

Justin Derry jderry at owasp.org
Fri Jul 13 10:14:09 UTC 2012

I think those two words missing are critical to the mission of
OWASP. Definitely Worldwide, or could be replaced with the word global.
Why not use the wording like....

"Software powers the world, but insecure software threatens safety, trust,
and economic growth. The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a
world-wide not for profit organisation dedicated to making application
security visible byempowering individuals and organizations to make
informed decisions about true application security risks."

However that sentence is a little long. But i think dropping those 2
keywords as seba mentioned is not a good thing.