[Owasp-leaders] RFC: Front Page

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Jul 13 08:34:21 UTC 2012

Cc to leaders please see thread:

No change to "mission" rather a paragraph worded for the understanding of existing and future supporters with spirit of making more connections. Also not replacing existing content.

Perhaps your committee can champion / leverage this: http://www.google.com/moderator/

Part II

How We Help Ensure Your Organization's Security

OWASP provides free documentation, tools, methodologies, standards, articles, message forums, email lists, podcasts, videos and chapter meetings as a service to the software ecosystem. OWASP makes these materials available to help organizations acquire, build, test, and operate software securely.

Membership on any level helps to support the growth of OWASP and the development of new and improved OWASP materials. Since we are an open, non-commercial entity, OWASP unites individuals and organizations to solve global problems in application security that could not be solved by one person or company. Your support also guarantees that your organization stays ahead of the competition by directly benefitting from OWASP's security intelligence and best practices.

Leaders cc:ed for you.