[Owasp-leaders] Christian Heinrich

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Jul 11 22:22:54 UTC 2012

Folks,

My intentions were only good here; but I understand that now is not the
best time to invite Christian back unto the leadership community at OWASP.

After speaking with the board and with Christian, I feel it's best to
table this issue for another 6 month. I have requested that Christian
demonstrate professionalism on other email lists before our next meeting
on this topic around January 13, 2013 which is a one year anniversary
from his last appeals meeting.

Brad, you are more than just an OWASP member, you are also my friend. I
understand and empathize with the perspective from you, Rex and many
others who were very frustrated from my recent email.

I still think that Christian has technical assistance to lend to the
foundation, and I want to find a way to bring him back some how if he is
willing to be respectful - very respectful - to every member of this
community, especially on public lists.

Regards,

--
Jim Manico