[Owasp-leaders] Christian Heinrich

Brad Causey bradcausey at owasp.org
Wed Jul 11 22:01:04 UTC 2012

Aside from the fact that Christian has repeatedly trolled and attacked me
personally....

He doesn't contribute anything at all to OWASP, and never has that I've
been able to track down, and believe me, I looked. Especially back when I
was working with Jason during his first episode of foolishness.

Still, if you guys want to let him back in, I'm not going to complain. Just
be aware, he will repeat his shenanigans. People don't change inherent
character definitions like that.

Just my .02, worth what you paid for it. ;~)

-Brad Causey
CISSP, MCSE, C|EH, CIFI, CGSP

http://www.owasp.org
--