[Owasp-leaders] Christian Heinrich

Stephen Craig Evans stephencraig.evans at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:51:09 UTC 2012

Hey Jim,

I haven't spoke on this forum for a long time but I agree with you.

"From my perspective, we had finally put this issue to rest.  The guy
not only misbehaved in multiple ways, but any contributions he made
were far outweighed by the damage he caused constantly stirring the
pot and driving people away.
Do you not remember how acrimonious the leaders list was when he was a
participant?  "

So what, Rex. Why do you care so much? People are human. I've flown
off the handle and have made a lot of people angry. Whoop-de-doo.

Dissension and conflict is very healthy. And "normal" people can get
gossipy and hung up with their own agendas.

OWASP is about openness, and that should include some people pissing
off other people. If "normal" people can't take the heat, then they
should get out of the kitchen.

Stephen

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stephencraigevans