[Owasp-leaders] First Mobile Cheatsheet

Abbas Naderi Afooshteh abbas.naderi at owasp.org
Mon Jul 9 12:19:12 UTC 2012

Hi,
The jail breaking information was very very useful for me, and of course a lot of people out there (I actually saw that in a tweet).
But is this going to be the final version? Only Jailbreaking dangers for iOS?
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, this means that its source and integrity are verifiable.
Certain mail clients would automatically verify this email and present a "signed and sealed" sign, but others might just provide  a downloadable file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.
In this case, you can either ignore it or manually verify it. Read more on this at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird at AbiusX.com