[Owasp-leaders] OWASP ARABIA

Abbas Naderi Afooshteh abbas.naderi at owasp.org
Sun Jul 8 13:40:52 UTC 2012

If you're going with the MediaWiki setup, why not use ar.owasp.org as your domain? can someone at OWASP point the NS entries to this new IP?
BTW I'm not very familiar with OWASP regulations regarding this
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, this means that its source and integrity are verifiable.
Certain mail clients would automatically verify this email and present a "signed and sealed" sign, but others might just provide  a downloadable file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.
In this case, you can either ignore it or manually verify it. Read more on this at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird at AbiusX.com