[Owasp-leaders] OWASP ARABIA

Abbas Naderi Afooshteh abbas.naderi at owasp.org
Sun Jul 8 13:32:30 UTC 2012

Hi Islam,
I think the starting point would be OWASP Top 10
which is also the most famous OWASP document.

Arabic version would have a huge user base, so please ping us back when you finished it.

Are you going to host your website somewhere private? Or on the original OWASP space?

-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, this means that its source and integrity are verifiable.
Certain mail clients would automatically verify this email and present a "signed and sealed" sign, but others might just provide  a downloadable file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.
In this case, you can either ignore it or manually verify it. Read more on this at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird at AbiusX.com