[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Website down!

Abbas Naderi Afooshteh abbas.naderi at owasp.org
Sun Jul 8 12:37:48 UTC 2012

And without official authorized access to fix them, what use is that?

Notice: This message is digitally signed, this means that its source and integrity are verifiable.
Certain mail clients would automatically verify this email and present a "signed and sealed" sign, but others might just provide  a downloadable file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.
In this case, you can either ignore it or manually verify it. Read more on this at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird at AbiusX.com