[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Website down!

Abbas Naderi Afooshteh abbas.naderi at owasp.org
Sun Jul 8 10:49:21 UTC 2012

Hi,
I vouch for Achim as he's the only person helping me with PHP Security Cheat Sheet and probably the only person that spend time even reading what I wrote.
With this many chapters in OWASP, I'm wondering why not so much is being done! I've been on a lot of open source communities, and they tend to do ten times work done with one tenth of the people!

I'm not blaming anyone or anything, just giving you the picture which I see.
- Abbas

PS.
The default reply-to address of the mailing list is to the sending person, and I almost always forget to Reply-To-All, thus only responding to the sender. Could someone please fix this?

PPS.
I've had a few years of experience managing a few web servers, and a year of experience managing a datacenter (or two). Count on me as well.

Notice: This message is digitally signed, this means that its source and integrity are verifiable.
Certain mail clients would automatically verify this email and present a "signed and sealed" sign, but others might just provide  a downloadable file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.
In this case, you can either ignore it or manually verify it. Read more on this at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird at AbiusX.com