[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Website down!

Achim achim at owasp.org
Sun Jul 8 10:38:12 UTC 2012

Hi Simon,

this question has been asked several times last couple of months.
And the answers and suggestions have always been the same too.
It's something like: "we should do", "we can change", "we must fix", ...
Actually done have been nothing, see here
    https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ITSupport
and infinite mail threads comming up when website or mail is down.
Sigh.

I know of some people willing to do th work: Dirk, Matt, me, ...

I won't speculate about the reason why some people are not giving
credentials to others ...

Let's make a session in November when you're at our OWASP Day
in München. Some of the people who would do administration will be
here ;-)

Achim

BTW, this one PM as all complains in the leaders list have been
ignored so far (beside giving phrases as quoted above), and I'm
sick to play the bad gay all the time ...