[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Website down!

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 09:25:47 UTC 2012

I know this only happens infrequently, but it is a bit embarrassing.
Do we know what went wrong this time, and was is something that could have
been easily fixed by volunteers with the right access?

Would it help if we had a set of people in different timezones who had
enough access to fix common problems and who got alerted when the site
becomes unavailable?
Until we pay someone to do this of course.
I'd be happy to be involved.

Free online services like www.monitor.us and www.pingdom.com work well.
We could always set up an owasp list that gets alerts from these sort of
services that anyone can subscript to...

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP: Toolsmith Tool of the Year