[Owasp-leaders] Neater URLs

Abbas Naderi Afooshteh abbas.naderi at owasp.org
Fri Jul 6 10:03:27 UTC 2012

As I said in the first post,
a simple plugin to 301 (Moved Permanently Redirect) existing URLs to new urls, would fix search engine results and keep incoming links valid.

Also .htaccess is not a solution for busy websites, cause it has to do disk access to the file for every request. Virtual host settings are stored in the memory.
-Abbas
Notice: This message is digitally signed, this means that its source and integrity are verifiable.
Certain mail clients would automatically verify this email and present a "signed and sealed" sign, but others might just provide  a downloadable file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.
In this case, you can either ignore it or manually verify it. Read more on this at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird at AbiusX.com