[Owasp-leaders] unsuscribed

Achim achim at owasp.org
Thu Jul 5 14:30:40 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm working on the mailing list problems on lists.owasp.org.
Some things have been fixed now, and some are waiting for a fix.
Please be patient.

Any help is appreciated. Currently I'd like to talk to someone who
has *deep* knowledge of
	DNS routing in MTA (in particular sendmail)
A good document on that subject can help me too.

Please don't flood me with mails, except you want to inhibit that I
fix more problems ;-)

@Kate, can you please answer Matt's question according the Salesforce
  (see mail from 22. June)

Cheers,