[Owasp-leaders] Christian Heinrich

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Jul 3 13:28:32 UTC 2012

We have a core set of values around allowing everyone to participate
in OWASP. There are a large number of disruptive people in the
community, frankly its almost par for the course.

I might be in error, Rex. But I would rather err on the side of
transparency and inclusivity. 2 members of the OWASP Australian
community approached me and said that the closed-door nature of the
board hearing was problematic, even if we have been at the "give
Christian a second chance" juncture several times before.

And frankly, I meant to send that email to the board only, not the 600
+ member leadership list. As the poet Homer said, Doh! But perhaps
this is for the best...

--
Jim Manico
(808) 652-3805