[Owasp-leaders] PHP Security Cheat Sheet

Achim achim at owasp.org
Mon Jul 2 08:06:52 UTC 2012

Am 02.07.2012 09:21, schrieb Jim Manico:
> Achim,
>
> This is a wiki. Instead of directly challenging the integrity of the
> cheat sheet team and this VERY early-beta draft-mode cheat sheet, why
> don't you roll up your sleeves to help?

My question was a general (OWASP) one, not really related to PHP, but
to this wiki page.
I'm happy to change the wiki, wether my objection is valid or not, just
tell me.

> PS: At least Italy made it to the Euro Football finals, where was
> Germany? ;-)

hmm, I guess they have been back home again, 'cause on TV there is a
better overview
or they try to get to the Guiness book, somehow, 'cause some of the
players managed to lose 4 major finals in a row withing 2 months
;-)