[Owasp-leaders] 2011 Toolsmith Tool of the Year

Venkatesh.Jagannathan at cognizant.com Venkatesh.Jagannathan at cognizant.com
Tue Jan 31 08:29:06 UTC 2012

Done. Voted ZED J

Way to go folks J

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesh Jagannathan (Venki) | Digital Security Practice |Ë: +91-91766 VENKI | +: 448462 |É: +91-44-42098462 | ý: http://www.cognizant.com <blocked::http://www.cognizant.com/>  |€: http://www.linkedin.com/in/heyvenki <blocked::http://www.linkedin.com/in/heyvenki>

P Avoid plastics. Use recycled paper bags. Save Trees. Avoid Printing.

| Thinking is the Capital, Enterprise is the way, Hard Work is the solution. |

|                       Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam - Ignited Minds. |