[Owasp-leaders] 2011 Toolsmith Tool of the Year

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:08:53 UTC 2012

Sorry to keep pestering you ...

but theres just 2 days left to vote in the Toolsmith poll, and ZAP has
slipped to 2nd place (33.9% to Security Onion's 34.7%) after leading for
the last couple of weeks :(

All votes much appreciated: Toolsmith Tool of The
Year<http://holisticinfosec.blogspot.com/2011/12/choose-2011-toolsmith-tool-of-year.html>

Many thanks,

Simon