[Owasp-leaders] Security 101 Mailing List?

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 11:50:05 UTC 2012

Hi Dennis,

Absolutely.

Going back to Michael's original question, and the subsequent proposals to
do more with Stack Overflow etc ...
Why not try both?

We should be responding to Stock Overflow questions and the like, but I
still think a security101 OWASP list might help as well.
Why dont we try it out and see which approach is the most effective, or if
the combination actually works better?

I realise its spreading our focus more, but there are quite a few of us -
people will gravitate to which ever one they think works best and if one
option withers and dies then so be it.

Cheers,

Simon