[Owasp-leaders] Security 101 Mailing List?

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 09:55:53 UTC 2012

I completely agree that we should be reaching out to other communities.
But dont think that you cant do that via OWASP chapter meetings as well.
In Manchester we have a fairly even split between the builders, breakers
and defenders, and a large proportion of 'newbies'.
At the last meeting I asked what sessions people would like us to present,
and it was clear that many people wanted talks on 'the basics'.
For next weeks meeting we have 2 talks, I'm talking about the OWASP top ten
and Dominic Chell is talking about evaluating iOS applications.
All 60 places have been taken and I'm trying to make some more available as
there are more people who really want to attend.

Cheers,

Simon

--
Vote for ZAP as the Toolsmith Tool of The
Year<http://holisticinfosec.blogspot.com/2011/12/choose-2011-toolsmith-tool-of-year.html>