[Owasp-leaders] What is the problem with http://security.stackexchange.com/

Rory Mccune rorym at nmrconsult.net
Thu Jan 26 14:34:35 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'd say that security stackexchange is a good option.  Ive been a user of it more or less since launch and the community is pretty good, the mods are reasonable and it's a free service, so no questions of content being restricted to paying members.

Definitely additional oomph from owasp membership would be great.

The referrals from stackoverflow and other stack exchange sites are useful as people who ask security related questions can be easily redirected without losing context and also if a offtopic question comes up in the forum it can be moved without just closing it down.

Cheers

Rory

Sent from my iPad