[Owasp-leaders] Security 101 Mailing List?

Ludovic Petit ludovic.petit at owasp.org
Thu Jan 26 10:53:19 UTC 2012

Great idea, even if  indeed users are likely to have many answers from many
of us.
However and even in this perspective, I think it will be a good thing
because it will show users the benefit of the community for the subject
being treated. So as such, good for spreading the Voice of OWASP.

Last but not least, I agree and understand your final comment about "dumb'
questions and "Did you Google it?",
but in my view and as I often say on a daily basis, there is no "dumb"
questions, only wrong answers.

Maybe could we foster the idea for a 'banner' in such mailing list, to make
users more confident in their questions and queries ;-)

Ludovic

--

Ludovic Petit, CISSP, CTFS

Chapter Leader OWASP France