[Owasp-leaders] Security 101 Mailing List?

Rory McCune rorym at nmrconsult.net
Thu Jan 26 08:44:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

I think it's a good idea, one thing to look at could be using
security.stackexchange.com which was setup as a Q&A forum for all
types of security questions and was originally proposed by Jeff
Williams.  It already gets referrals from stackoverflow and the other
stack exchange sites so developer questions do end up there indirectly
as well as directly.

Cheers

Rory