[Owasp-leaders] Security 101 Mailing List?

John Wilander john.wilander at owasp.org
Thu Jan 26 07:55:46 UTC 2012

Good idea!

My thoughts also touched on a forum where we can avoid multiple answers to the same question and the same question being asked over and over.

If we go with a forum we have to have email notification to a large part of OWASP leaders.

   Regards, John

--
My music http://www.johnwilander.com
Twitter https://twitter.com/johnwilander