[Owasp-leaders] Adding OWASP ModSecurity CRS to OWASP Live CD

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Sun Jan 22 03:41:39 UTC 2012

Believe it or not, my kids asked for a Trebuchet (Josi my daughter) and a
catapult (Jino my son) for Christmas.

I, er Santa, found these sweet wooden kits which you have to build - which
I am all for having a bit of the "maker" spirit in me:
http://www.mindware.com/p/Contraptions-Catapult/48143

We're letting the glue set overnight and will be firing the off in the
morning.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member