[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: SecAppDev early bird discount about to expire

Magno Logan magno.logan at owasp.org
Mon Jan 9 17:08:01 UTC 2012

Thanks all. But still, 2k euros is too much for me, besides there is still
travel tickets, accomodation and food.

@Johan

I'm currently working for a big company, but I work independently as a
security professional doing consulting and trainings. Does that qualify me
for the 50% discount?

Regards,

--
Magno (Logan) Rodrigues