[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: SecAppDev early bird discount about to expire

Seba seba at owasp.org
Mon Jan 9 04:33:28 UTC 2012

I have already inserted an entry in ocms last month: status?
Yes, there is a discount for owasp members, but not cumulative, so early
bird is currently the most interesting discount

Seba

Op maandag 9 januari 2012 schreef Thomas Brennan (tomb at owasp.org) het
volgende:
> Johan any special offer for owasp folks (figured I would ask..)
> Magno/All
> Not listed here: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Member_Offers
> Or
> Partners/Promotion
> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference
>
> Hence another reason to promote/cross promote with our OCMS:
> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Owasp_Conference_Management_System
> Semper Fi,
> Tom Brennan
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/tombrennan
> 9732020122
> On Jan 8, 2012, at 7:33 PM, Magno Logan <magno.logan at owasp.org> wrote:
>
> Does OWASP members have discount too? I'd like to go, butI think it's a
little too expensive for me, coming from Brazil.