[Owasp-leaders] [GPC] Fw: Remote Repositories on SourceForge - TOPIC CLOSED

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Sun Jan 8 11:19:12 UTC 2012

Dinis,

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Inquiries/Google_Hacking_Project
was intended as character assassination due to the accusations being
proven false beyond a reasonable doubt from "unverified sources".

A majority of the OWASP Board recognise your involvement was simply
driven by your poor attempt at seeking revenge that I denied Ounce a
second presentation of 02 at OWASP EU 2009.  As expected, due to a
change in employment their brand abuse was no longer an issue for you
i.e. https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2007-January/000185.html

Also, in relation to the false complaint that Justin Derry "lost"
sponsorship money at OWASP AU 2008
i.e.https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2009-March/002080.html
that you attempted to discuss with me at OWASP EU 2009, I would like
to highlight the significant loss of $45,510.64 over budget for a
total spend of $226,606.29 i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/committees-chairs/2011-July/000322.html.

Furthermore, the OWASP Board has also admitted that the suspension is
illegal under the OWASP Foundation Rules at that time i.e. the section
cited by Chris Schmidt didn't exist, and was simply the only avenue of
containing the embarrassing fallout that you created.

Consider their reluctance to publish the outcome of the inquiry i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2010-September/009090.html
and https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2010-September/009089.html

What supports this is that the OWASP Board didn't suspend you in light
of the significant damage to my character and reputation as a result
of the character assassination because this would have resulted its
due process being further questioned than it already had i.e.
1. "i have removed the "audience" from this email,something Dinis, you
should of done"
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2010-July/008566.html
2. http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2010-July/008598.html
3. "is there a process for this which stands up to scrutiny and is
unbiased" i.e. http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2010-July/008706.html

Just so you know Dinis, in light of your claim that I was "pissing
people off in Australia" with OWASP I was able to schedule two
presentations within Australia after OWASP suspended me and not
because of my "association" with OWASP i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2010-November/003946.html
and http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2010-October/009205.html.
 I was also assisting Andrew van der Stock with the relationship with
Ruxcon as I was an invited to speak by them in 2005, 2006 and 2008 but
apparently even in light of my good relationship Ruxcon they still
(for some odd reason) are behind these sock puppets according to Chris
Gatford but them again Chris Gatford denies ever being in contact with
Brad, apparently this was Ruxcon too but I somehow don't fall for this
like you or "phishing expert" Brad did.

http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2010-November/009231.html,
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2010-December/004040.html
and https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2007-August/000517.html
demonstrate your ulterior motive in relation to attacking other
successful open source projects like w3af because Andreas refused it
to become an OWASP Project and the lack of regard for the concerns
expressed by the South American and Asia Pacific communities.

While Chris's quote i.e. "Although Christian has in the past made
valuable contributions to this community the only contribution I have
seen since his return is to make accusations of other OWASP
volunteers" the OWASP Board deliberately ignored you last time i.e.
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2011-May/005304.html
because they realise I have numerous other examples, such as your O2
presentation to Microsoft, you taking credit for the introduction of
Mozilla to OWASP, etc of your poor behaviour the fact is that but
https://sites.google.com/site/io/how-open-source-projects-survive-poisonous-people
can be applied to your lack of character and integrity when you jump
on the bandwagon against me and the resulting damage to OWASP globally
and in Australia that it causes.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich