[Owasp-leaders] AppSec DC 2012 CFP is OPEN!

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Fri Jan 6 19:16:09 UTC 2012

All,

Many of you have written to us asking about the requirement for a
paper in our CFP hosted on EasyChair.  Due to an unforseen change in
the way EasyChair works, you are no longer able to configure a
submission to require only an abstract as we thought we had done, and
done in the past.  To be clear, we are ***NOT*** requiring papers with
our CFP submissions.  As we have already started the CFP and can not
move the platform we ask that anyone who does not have a paper simply
submit their abstract as a .txt file to satisfy the systems
requirement to upload a paper.

We apologize for this inconvience and the confusion it has caused and
as a result of the confusion, we are extending the AppSec DC CFP
deadline to Feburary 17th 2012 at 11:59 EST to allow all to submit
their topics via http://cfp.appsecdc.org

Regards,
The AppSec DC Program Committee

--