[Owasp-leaders] Remote Repositories on SourceForge

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Fri Jan 6 03:49:44 UTC 2012

To whom it may concern,

I don't believe we can make progress by starting over every time we discover new information that may have led to a possibly different decision and direction; I feel a direction was chosen by thoughtful, intelligent, caring people who were volenteering their time, and who made an honest effort to contribute to the advancement of OWASP.

Job well done, period!

Dennis

--
Dennis Groves (http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc