[Owasp-leaders] [GPC] Fw: Remote Repositories on SourceForge

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Jan 5 23:59:48 UTC 2012

Christian,

No one is trying to fool anyone. We've had a thorough process to evaluate options here.  The whole process was open and many options were considered.

Please read past emails (or even listed to Jason's podcast on the topic).  But we're not going to have a conversation about random potential scenarios or people trying to fool each other.

The volunteers of this organization are working to make things better and further the mission.  If you truly think there is an issue then please bring it to me directly off the leaders list.

The leaders list is for constructive collaboration and growth.  Again, the leaders list is not a place for a long winded discussion on this issue that was settled months ago.

Michael Coates
OWASP
michael.coates at owasp.org